Stephen Miller - Microlearning the theory can now be delivered
Posted on Nov 11, 2016
Stephen Miller, Head of Platform Solutions at Sponge UK leads a team that helps organisations realise the benefits of microlearning and other learning solutions.
In the podcast we talk about the way microlearning goes beyond just smaller pieces of learning and can be incorporated into a wider strategy.
Join Stephen and Craig Gleason from Axonify for a webinar all about how the tool can help bring the benefits of microlearning to your workforce, register here..
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:27 - What do we mean by microlearning?
- 01:40 - Why do you think microlearning is becoming more popular?
- 04:01 - Another phrase that people may have heard is continuous learning, can you tell us what it is and how microlearning fits in?
- 06:47 - Are there any benefits that of microlearning beyond the obvious ones?
- 09:29 - What implications are there for tracking and measuring learning when you’re using microlearning?
- 12:05 - Do you need different skills to create microlearning compared to traditional learning?
- 13:30 - Do you have any tips for L&D professionals who want to start using microlearning but haven't made the first step yet?
Ways to listen to the Sponge UK elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode019-StephenMiller.mp3 (17:08, 9.8MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge UK elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge UK elearning podcast.
You may also be interested in
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.
Charlotte Bryce looks at how broadening the reach of your LMS to include audiences outside the business can add value to the bottom line.