Adaptive learning with JD Dillon – Sponge UK Podcast
Posted on Feb 21, 2017
Adaptive learning is the topic for this episode, listen in to find out what it is, how it works and the benefits it offers modern businesses.
JD Dillon, Principal Learning Strategist at Axonify joins us to put his years of experience a the top of L&D to work answering some of the common questions about adaptive learning.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:55 – What is adaptive learning?
- 01:26 – How is adaptive learning different to personalised learning?
- 04:13 – Can you take us through an example of how adaptive learning works in practice?
- 06:59 – What are the advantages of adaptive learning for organisations?
- 09:09 – How important is the technology in delivering adaptive learning?
- 10:39 – What's the Axonify approach to adaptive learning?
- 12:55 – Why do organisations find it difficult to implement adaptive learning?
- 15:49 – Where is a good place to start with adaptive learning?
Ways to listen to the Sponge UK elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode022-JDDillon.mp3 (18:37, 10.6MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge UK elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in two weeks for the next episode of the Sponge UK elearning podcast.
You may also be interested in
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.
Charlotte Bryce looks at how broadening the reach of your LMS to include audiences outside the business can add value to the bottom line.