Join Sponge at eyeforpharma Barcelona
Fuel success from product to patient with inspired digital learning
Posted on Mar 07, 2018
Games & gamification
360°, VR & AR
eyeforpharma Barcelona is the world's largest gathering for pharma executives who want to redefine the future of the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Sponge UK at the event from 13-15 March, 2018 to discover new ways to fuel success in product launch and communications using bespoke digital learning to empower all the people who champion your message.
eyeforpharma interactive workshop
Sign up for our interactive workshop, Disrupting the launch mindset with inspired digital learning. This session takes place on 14 March, 2018 from 12:10 to 13:15.
Join facilitator, Kate Pasterfield, Head of Innovation at Sponge UK to overhaul ‘traditional’ launch thinking and put people at the heart of the experience. Workshops get full very quickly so please register as soon as possible.
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Identify current approaches to learning communications and spot limitations
- Learn how human centred design flips the paradigm from content push to need-pull
- Employ storytelling to increase empathy and create truly patient-centric content
- Explore new technologies to tailor messages for both internal and external audiences
- Discover how continuous learning at the point of need helps people embed essential product knowledge – and works
What to see and do
Visit the Sponge UK team at stand 81 to get ‘hands on’ with cutting-edge technology and find out how our bespoke digital learning for pharma is delivering results for global brands. Join us to:
You may also be interested in
Our pharma expert Claire Smart looks at the importance of brand and communication in the success of a pharmaceutical product launch.
Dr Claire Smart explores the why, how and who of patient-centricity in pharmaceutical employee training.
In pharmaceutical communications, the right visuals can be invaluable. But if something gets lost in translation, misleading imagery can be catastrophic for your brand. Dr Claire Smart looks at art of scientific visuals.