Are you ready to press ‘play’ on your career in elearning development
If you are a creative aspiring developer who wants to build their skills and enter the world of elearning, then this could be your level up!
Proactive and enthusiastic, you are faster than Sonic when it comes to picking up new software. Utilising industry standard authoring tools, you will learn how to create exciting and innovative elearning modules that capture the imagination of learners around the world.
Organised and diligent, you channel your inner Pac-Man to navigate your way through any maze. Your strong communication skills allow you to collaborate with your team to leap over any obstacle Donkey Kong throws your way. With extraordinary attention to detail you ensure all elements of a module fit
together like a flawless game of Tetris.
If you are eager to learn from our talented team of developers and ready to power-up your career, then we should talk!
Where you’ll create impact:
- You will learn how to create award winning elearning in authoring tools (such as Articulate Storyline 2/360 and Adobe Captivate) and other modern web technologies
- You will be involved in the build of bespoke, animated and interactive elearning courses and games
- As the ‘glue’ that brings all aspects of a learning course together, you will collaborate with other teams to create truly engaging products for our global clients and learners
- You will be responsible for delivering products that are functional, robust and of consistently high quality
- Testing content across a range of browsers and devices in order to detect issues before quickly identifying how to fix them
- You will work closely with other skilled professionals to reach a common goal and grow your skillset
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous elearning authoring tool experience, and/or knowledge of programming concepts and software
- Confident using Adobe Creative suite and good at picking up new software and tools quickly; learning from others and putting new skills into practice
- A proactive approach to your own learning and a desire to further your career
- Excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail that ensures you prioritise your workload efficiently an everything you produce is of an exceptional level of quality Strong verbal communication skills
Send us your CV and cover letter telling us about your most challenging obstacle and what you think you can bring to the game.
Click here to apply
Job title: Junior Elearning Developer