At Sponge, we’re focused on combining creativity with innovation to deliver digital learning solutions that achieve real business results! As someone who’s passionate about research and keen to play an important role in an expanding company, we want you to be part of our journey and help us stay ahead of the learning and development game.
As our Market Research Analyst, you’ll work closely with our marketing and sales teams to help us tailor our messages to fit and reach our target markets. As a strategic and confident researcher, you’ll be able to use your impeccable online research skills to provide industry insights for the marketing and sales team, ensuring we stay one step ahead of the competition and always have something insightful to say. Working as part of a rapidly growing team, you’ll thrive under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with your forward-thinking approach.
We’re looking for an organised, committed researcher who will:
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to pre-empt their insight needs
- Provide proactive industry, sector and client insight to support our messaging
- Interpret data and industry news to spot trends and influence our marketing strategy
- Create target data lists that are focused on where our propositions will best resonate
- Track and present insight into our competitors and how we can stay ahead
- Present data and research in an easy to consume way
- Actively contribute to Sponge’s collective success
Desired skills, attributes and experience:
- B2B research and insight experience
- Knowledge of a broad number of research techniques and methodologies
- Competitive intelligence and market research
- Self-starter and thorough in your approach
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a research team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and be part of a company that’s really going places.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about the a time you used research/insight to provide a competitive advantage.
Job title: Market Research Analyst