Achievement unlocked: Pro developer
Are you ready to master your career in Development?
If you are an experienced and creative developer looking to press ‘play’ on a career in Elearning development, you could be the perfect player for us!
Taking ownership of development projects, you go from the first chapter to the end credits with enthusiasm, confidence, and an innovative flair. You thrive when bringing learning, content and designs to life. Your unique and fresh approach enables you to create solutions for clients that truly push the boundaries of development. With impressive technical dexterity, you turn your controller to coding and develop exciting products in a range of technologies.
Incredibly organised, you wouldn’t dream of playing on anything less than expert mode. With a keen eye for detail, when it comes to spotting errors, you gotta catch them all! A real team player with exceptional communication skills, you share your top tips and tricks to join forces with your team and level up together!
If you are the Star of Storyline or the Hero of HTML5 looking for your next power-up, we would love for you to join the game!
Where you’ll create impact:
- You will collaborate with a talented team to develop bespoke and interactive elearning solutions using innovative cutting edge technologies.
- You will use a variety of coding languages and/or authoring tools to create interactive elements and features and innovate and push your knowledge to the limits.
- Working alongside learning designers and visual designers you will provide solutions to problems, identify risks and ways to mitigate them to ensure delivery of products that are functional and robust.
- Ensure all developers are consistently working to a high standard and client satisfaction is maintained across the department
- Developing industry leading products and services and ensure innovation is occurring across the department and product offering
- Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and proactive working environment
Desirable skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial experience within digital learning and skilled at creating responsive web design that will engage both clients and learners
- Able to prioritise your workload with confidence and efficiency
- A meticulous attention to detail and eye for what looks aesthetically pleasing
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most challenging obstacle and what you think you can bring to the game.
Job title: Senior Elearning Developer
Location: Plymouth, Bristol, London, Nottingham or Remote