Are you passionate about research and keen to play a crucial role in a forward-thinking company?
Experienced, resourceful and keen to further your career, you always find unique ways to piece facts together. Your online research skills are second to none, and you can’t wait to apply them in a fast-paced commercial environment. A real team player you’ll collaborate with our internal teams to provide them with key information to assist in strategic decision making and keep us at the cutting edge of innovation. Confident in your ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture you’ll jump at the chance to support on these internal projects that will help shape our rapidly growing company. Thriving under pressure, you’ll consistently meet deadlines and inform better ways of working.
We are looking for a highly organised, flexible, commercially experienced researcher who can:
- Manage a large, varied research portfolio and meet short deadlines
- Develop and own tactical trend reporting
- Support the development of the research team and other researchers
- Assimilate large amounts of information and present pertinent information in an informative and succinct way
- Identify and mitigate information gaps through research/data collection
- Analyse data and draw accurate conclusions
Desirable skills and experience:
- Desk-based research
- Knowledge of a broad number of research techniques/methodologies
- Competitive intelligence and market research
- Strategic research
- Understanding and knowledge of business functions
- Private sector research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a research team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about the most interesting research project you have tackled so far and how you approached it.
Click here to apply
Job title: Researcher